[EDIT] Four simultaneous controllers are now confirmed to work [/EDIT]
This is a short announcement of another nice contribution to the USB Host 2.0 library code. Kristian Lauszus from TKJ Electronics announced release of wireless Xbox360 controller support for USB Host 2.0 library; up until now only wired Xboxen were supported.
As announced, up to 4 controllers are supported, however, only one has been tested so far. If you have (or can borrow) multiple Xbox controllers, please help Kristian test his code.
- Sony PS3 Controller support added to USB Host library
- Bluetooth RFCOMM/SPP service support for USB Host 2.0 Library released!
- Mass Storage Support for USB Host Library 2.0 released!
- HID support for USB Host Shield Library 2.0 released
- A documentation project for USB Host Library 2.0 has begun!
- USB Host Shield library Version 2.0 released.
- USGlobalsat ND-100S GPS receiver works with USB Host library
- Arduino 1.0-compatible USB Host Library released
- Andriod ADK-compatible USB Host Library release.
- Google Open Accessory Interface for USB Host Shield Library 2.0 released