The iPhone’s screen is without a doubt excellent.
Because of this, the vast majority of iPhone users preferred to view movies on their phones.
The only issue is that the screen is too small for you to fully enjoy your movie.
You won’t notice the intricate details when watching a film on your ios screen.
As a result, you might feel compelled to connect your iPhone to a larger display.
Fortunately, there are several methods for getting them on your Samsung TV
Connecting your iOS device to your Apple TV is simple if you have one.
However, the issue arises when you don’t.
It can be difficult to connect your iOS device to a Samsung TV or any other smart TV, such as Sony or LG.
That isn’t to say that you can’t link to it.
To help you, we’ve compiled a list of 5 methods for connecting your apple phone to your Smart Tv.
What You Should Know
The simplest way to connect is to open AirPlay on your iPhone, then open the desired content app and tap the Airplay icon.
Another option is to use a Digital AV lightning Adapter and an HDMI cable to connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Alternatively, use a mirroring-capable app, such as the Samsung SmartView app.
Method 1: Using Airplay, you can connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV.
Apple TV users can connect their iPhones to any Samsung television that supports Airplay 2, which includes models from 2018.
4 Steps in Connecting to a Samsung Tv using Airplay
- Check to see that both the iPhone and the television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network before proceeding.
- Check to see if you have Airplay enabled on your iPhone.
- Begin by launching the application from which you wish to stream content.
- Select the Airplay icon from the drop-down menu.
Note: It’s not applicable in all apps such as the gallery, you must first press the share button.
|It’s accessible for iPhone users||NONE|
|Easy to do|
Method 2: Chromecast by Google
The Google Chromecast does not support replicating the screen of your iPhone on the TV, but it does support sending pictures, video clips, and sound.
You can also send data from any of the supported 10K apps.
5 Steps in Connecting to Samsung TV using Chromecast Google
- To begin, connect the Google Chromecast to your television.
- Now, using the Google Home Companion app, connect the device to your wireless network.
- You must look for the Chromecast icon in supported applications.
- Activate it, and then select your Google Chromecast from the device list.
- Start media playback, and it will be displayed on the TV screen rather than your iOS device.
|Media files such as audio, video, and photos can be sent.||It is not possible to mirror the quality of the iOS screen.|
|Can send data from thousands of supported apps.|
Method 3: Screen Mirror with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter
This is one of the simplest options, but you’ll need to buy or obtain a special adapter from Apple for it to work. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter is about $49.00 and works with most iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. An extra HDMI cable will be required because it will be used to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
5 Steps in Connecting to Samsung TV using Digital Adapter of AV
- Connect your iPhone first to the adapter.
- Connect the AV Adapter to the HDMI cable.
- Report on the adapter where the HDMI cable must be plugged in is visible.
- Connect the HDMI cable’s other end to the Samsung TV.
- Set the Samsung TV’s source to the HDMI input to which you connected the HDMI cable.
- Finally, it’s now mirroring your iPhone screen
|The adapter is compatible with most IOS devices||Need a specific adapter|
Method 4: Allcast
Even if you don’t have an Apple Watch, you can send your audios, videos, and pictures to the big screen with Allcast.
This program works on any system that supports DLNA rendering.
Platforms such as Amazon Fire, Xbox One, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Roku, and Smart TV are included.
4 Steps to Connect on Samsung TV using Allcast
- After you download Allcast, it will begin searching for TV devices that are connected to the same system as your iPhone.
- The cast button is located in the bottom left corner. It should be pressed.
- Now, choose the device that will be used to perform the action.
- Next, select the media that you want to display on the large screen.
|It is possible to send media files to the big screen.||The connection procedure is difficult to understand.|
Method 5: Samsung Apps will also DO
If you prefer a wireless connection between your iPhone and your Samsung Smart TV, there are some apps to help.
When using either of these apps for screen mirroring, the TV and ios must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Make sure that tv and iPhone are on the same network for it to work.
SAMSUNG SMARTVIEW APP
The Samsung SmartView app is an available app that allows you to mirror the screen of your smartphone to your smart TV.
Here’s how to go about it:
1. Confirm that both the iPhone and the TV are connected to the same Wireless network.
2. Open the Samsung SmartView app on your mobile device.
3. Once you’ve entered the pin, the device should connect to your TV automatically.
TELEVISION MIRROR SAMSUNG
If you’re dissatisfied with the performance of the SmartView app, try the Mirror app for Samsung TV.
This $4.99 app gives you a little more leeway when it comes to mirroring on your Samsung TV.
1. After connecting your phone and TV to the same network, the Mirror app will prompt you to select your television. From the menu, select the appropriate television.
2. Select Broadcasting > Mirror Samsung TV from the option. Your iPhone’s screen is then mirrored onto your Samsung Smart TV, with the amount of time spent mirroring the screen displayed.
3. Return to the app and select Stop Broadcast when you’re ready to stop mirroring.
|It is a free app||A little bit complicated to do|
Method 6: Casting for Video and Television
This software is designed to display videos from your iOS device on your TV screen.
This program allows you to watch movies both online and offline with no restrictions.
Instructions on How to Use Casting
- Install the app on both of your devices.
- Start the app on both devices now.
- On your mobile device, tap the cast iron.
- The IP address will appear in a new pop-up window. Set your TV’s IP address with the remote control.
- After the devices are connected, you can start looking for movies to watch.
Method 7: Apple TV is a device that allows you to watch
This is no hassle in connecting your iOS device to an Apple TV if you have one.
All you’ll need is an HDMI cable to get started.
How to Use Apple TV to Connect to a Samsung TV?
- An HDMI port is required to connect your Apple TV to your iPhone device.
- Make sure your TV is set to the appropriate input and that the Apple TV’s home screen appears.
- You must also connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV. It will not work if you use two different Wi-Fi systems.
- After connecting the two devices, you can watch your favorite movies on the big screen.
- You can even watch videos on your Apple TV from an app or the internet.
- It also has AirPlay compatibility.
|An app can be used to stream video.||Doesn’t support AirPlay|
Our Final Thoughts
Finally, you’re now aware of how to connect your ios device to your Samsung TV.
See how you can do it in just easy steps and in few minutes only.
Do you have suggestions on other topics you like?
Share it in the comment section below.
Frequently Ask Questions
How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung TV via Bluetooth?
Use AirPlay 2 to connect your iPhone.
Step 1: Swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone to access Control Center.
Step 2: Select Screen Mirroring from the menu.
Step 3: Select the Samsung TV option from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Enter the code displayed on your Samsung TV if prompted.
Without HDMI, how do I connect my iPhone to my TV?
Apple also sells a Lightning to VGA Adapter if you have an older monitor without an HDMI input.
Here’s what to do once you’ve got an adapter: Connect the HDMI (or VGA) cable to the adapter.
Connect the cable to a television or monitor’s input.
How to Use a Plug and Play Cable to Connect Your iPhone
1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port and the other end to the USB port on your TV.
2. Plugin the Lighting side of your iPhone.
3. Turn on your television and look for the HDMI input you selected.
4. Begin watching what’s on your phone on your TV.