The 5 Best Solar Gutter Lights Reviewed
If you have been tirelessly searching for the best Solar Gutter Light, then you have come to the perfect place.
Don’t waste your time. We have reviews dozens of products out there and we have come up with the 5 best Solar Gutter Lights for you
Whether you’re looking to create a relaxing atmosphere across your garden so you can spend a bit more time outside during the summer months. And wanting to provide security lighting around your property or simply illuminating driveways and entrances. There are a lot of reasons why you might want to install an outdoor lighting scheme in your home.
There is also a really wide variety of lighting options available, but by far the easiest and most versatile way of achieving outdoor lighting is by using solar gutter lights.
Best Design Solar Gutter Lights
Designed to be placed at a higher level than traditional solar lighting, they will provide you with a wider field of illumination. And their reliance on solar energy allows you to place them wherever you want without needing to find an outdoor electrical outlet.
But when it comes to finding the perfect solar gutter lights, things can become a little tricky. How do you know they’ll be easy to install? And just how much light are they going to be able to produce? Fear not – we’ve got you covered.
Below, we’ve put together a list of some of the best solar gutter lights available, each of which is perfect for helping you achieve your outdoor illumination goals with minimal fuss. We’ve also compiled a super useful buying guide that’s packed with hints and tips on what to look out for when you’re making your purchase This will help you make the right choice the first time around.
So, keep reading and pretty soon you’ll know everything you need to know in order to fill your outdoor space with light.
If you’re in a hurry and need some amazing solar gutter lights as soon as possible, then check out our top pick below.
Best Solar Gutter Lights
1. InnoGear 24 LED Solar Gutter Lights
- Super Bright 24 LED Solar Light：Provide more powerful illumination for a wider area in your yard, garage, driveway, patio, deck and anywhere it gets solar energy.
- Sensitive Motion Sensor: Stay on dim light in the dark and come in bright light with motion detected within 16 feet 90 degree angles.
- Hassle-free Operation: Just turn on the light by pressing on/off switch, no need of a pin.
Specially designed to provide a wider area of illumination around your garden, driveway, deck or garage, these 24 LED Solar Gutter Lights from InnoGear are the perfect choice for installing wherever you want outdoor lighting without the hassle of needing an outdoor source of electricity.
Available as a pack of 4, each light features 24 bright white LEDS that shines with 150 lumens and an extra large solar panel that harnesses the sun’s rays and recharges the battery fully even in low light or cloudy conditions.
They have also been innovatively designed to act as both constant outdoor lighting as well as security lighting. As soon as the sun goes down, they will automatically power themselves on and provide subtle, ambient lighting throughout the night. However, the built-in motion detector makes the lights shine brighter when any movement is detected within 16 feet of the lights.
Constructed using ABS plastic for ultimate durability, each light is also fully IP65 waterproof compliant and is able to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions without getting damaged. They also come with all of the fixtures and fittings you need for installation, including super handy gutter clips, as well as a 12 month warranty.
InnogGear 24 Led Pros:
- Designed to provide a wider field of illumination around the perimeter of your property.
- Comes as a pack of 4 with all the fittings you need for installation, including gutter clips.
- Each light has 24 LEDS that shine with 150 lumens of bright white light.
- Acts as both constant and security lighting, staying dimly lit throughout the night and then shining brighter when any movement is detected within 16 feet of the motion sensor.
- Constructed using super durable ABS plastic and fully IP65 waterproof and weather-resistant.
- People that previously purchased these lights noted that installation was a little tricky, however once installed the lights remained firmly in place
2. FALOVE LED Solar Gutter Lights
- White colored Solar powered gutter light. Outdoor solar energy saving light. Environmental and green.
- Hangs from any gutter systems, walls, sheds, fences, any flat surface. All these solar light are very easy to install and use. Very convenient. Intelligently identify daytime or night. Automatically lights up at dusk and turns off at dawn.
- Approximately 3 inches by 5 inches in diameter. Hangs from any gutter systems, walls, sheds, fences, any flat surface. All these solar light are very easy to install and use. Very convenient. Intelligently identify daytime or night. Automatically lights up at dusk and turns off at dawn.
Available in packs of 4, 6 or 8 lights, you’ll be able to light up any area of your outdoor space regardless of its size with a bright white glow that is provided by 3 LEDs per light. This light shines downwards in a spotlight style, which also makes them a really good choice for illuminating doorways and entrances.
These lights are powered by a rechargeable battery that harnesses the sun rays and converts it into energy, and also feature an intelligent sensor that can detect when the daylight has started to fade and automatically powers the lights on.
Their plastic construction is incredibly durable and, when matched with the security of the installation clips, help to ensure that they stay firmly in place wherever you install them. They also have an IP44 waterproof rating and are heatproof, so they will be able to remain in place all year round without suffering from any weather damage.
Falove Led Pros:
- Designed with a clip attached to them that makes installing on gutters, fences, and sheds super easy.
- Available in packs of 4, 6 or 8, giving you the opportunity to light up a variety of sizes of outdoor areas.
- Shine with a bright white light in a downward spotlight style provided by 3 LEDs.
- Automatically power on when daylight begins to fade, then automatically turn off when the sun rises whereupon the battery begins to recharge.
- Constructed using durable plastic and are IP44 waterproof, heatproof, and weather resistant.
- The spotlight style of lighting is great for illuminating entrances and exits, however, for a wider field of light you’ll need to install the lights quite closely together
3. ROSHWEY Pack of 6 Solar Gutter Lights
- 🔆【UNIQUE DESIGN】 Inspired by UFO, this solar lights outdoor unique shape look like a UFO landing on a fence, eaves, walls or other places where you are installing. It is a very ideal decorative light for your house or pool.
- 🔆【UPGRADED 9 LED SOLAR LIGHTS】 Newest 9 LED fence lights with larger solar panels and 1.2V 1600mAh rechargeable battery, charging efficiency is higher than the old solar fence lights. Work times up to 8-10 hours at night when it is full charged.
- 🔆【2 DIFFERENT INSTALLATION METHODS】 This deck lights can be fixed on wall or pathway by single bracket (the long one or the short one), the solar deck lights also can be clipped on fence or gutter by two brackets. No annoying wires or adapters needed.
The design of these lights is inspired by UFOs, and the flying saucer shape is guaranteed to provide interest. However, it’s not all about the design, as these lights also offer fantastic outdoor lighting with 9 LEDS that shine with 100 lumens of bright white light. Intelligent technology installed within the lights automatically powers them on at sunset and turns them off at sunrise, allowing the battery to recharge throughout the day.
Each light is constructed from highly durable ABS plastic and they also have a waterproof rating of IP55. This means that once you’ve installed them you won’t have to worry about them getting easily damaged, and they can withstand years of heavy rain, snow and ice without breaking.
You’ll also be able to choose between four different installation methods, giving you greater freedom over where you place them and removing any worries about them fitting to your guttering. You can also purchase these confidently thanks to the 30 day no-fuss money-back guarantee, which allows you to send them back if you don’t feel they are the best fit for your outdoor space.
- Really interesting, architectural lights that are inspired by the shape of a UFO.
- Available as a pack of six to provide a wide field of illumination across a variety of outdoor spaces.
- Each light features 3 LEDS that shine with 100 lumens of bright white light.
- Constructed using highly durable ABS plastic and a waterproof rating of IP55 means that can withstand heavy rains and adverse weather without getting damaged.
- A choice of four installation methods makes fitting them to your guttering super easy.
- Although these lights are great for providing ambient outdoor lighting, previous customers noted that they weren’t bright enough for security lighting.
4. JSOT Solar Powered Gutter Lights
- 【SAVE MONEY &NO ELECTRICITY FEE】 Solar power design will save more money for you .2020 Upgraded 9 LED solar gutter lights emit brighter light than old 3 LED solar gutter lights, the 6500k cool white not only an ideal decorative light, but also lighting at night to improve the safety of people and property.As you know, Amazon shipping delayed due to special moments.
- 【LONGER LIGHTING TIME】 Xmas Solar deck light with 1600mAh rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA size only) and large size solar panel, make sure the light will keep lighting up to 8 hours after fully charged, perfect for deck, pool, wall and garden
- 【2 DIFFERENT INSTALLATION METHOD】 No wiring required, easy to install on the fence, gutter, wall, deck or anywhere you want through brackets (Please refer to pictures or instructions)As you know ,Solar light in the world is charging from sunlight directly .Cloudy skies and overcast ,snow day will decrease the duration of the solar light. Please consider adjust the solar panel into a spot with better access to direct sunshine.Winter comes, summer not be far behind!
Available in a choice of bright white or warm white, there are six lights to each pack and each one features 9 LEDS that shine with 100 lumens. This gives you the opportunity to create the perfect ambiance for your outdoor space, and they also feature a removable lampshade which you can use to add extra decorative interest to your lighting scheme.
You have two installation methods to choose from as well, neither of which requires any electricity or wiring, and the included clips make attaching them to your gutters a total breeze. Or, if you’d prefer to attach them to a wall or fence, the included mounts will also allow you to do that easily.
Each light is constructed from eco-friendly ABS plastic, and has an IP55 waterproof rating, giving you the confidence to leave them in place all year round without worrying about them getting damaged. Their quality is further assured by the included 12 month warranty, and you’ll also receive a no fuss 30 day money back guarantee.
Jsot Solar Pros:
- Features an extra large solar panel that quickly recharges the battery and provides 8 hours of illumination throughout the night.
- Comes as a pack of six, and are available in a choice of bright white or warm white with 100 lumens provided by 9 LEDs per light.
- Also features a removable lampshade that allows you to add some decorative interest to them.
- The included clips and mounts give you the opportunity to choose from two installation methods and makes placing them on your gutters super easy.
- Constructed using highly durable, eco-friendly ABS plastic and have a waterproof rating of IP55.
- Not bright enough to be used as security lighting, but are a great option for providing ambient lighting for your outdoor areas.
5. SMY Lighting Solar Gutter Lights
- 【OUTDOOR SOLAR GUTTER LIGHTS UPGRADED VERSION &AUTO ON/OFF】:The solar lights is very long lasting. Auto turn on the solar gutter light at night,auto turn off in daytime for solar charging.The led gutter solar light can working more than 8 hours in dusk to dawn after 6-8 hours full charge under the sunshine.
- 【NEW DESIGN INSPIRATION WITH 9 PCS SUPER BRIGHTER LEDs】: This solar fence lights unique shape looks like a UFO landing on a fence, eaves, walls or other places where you are installing. It is a very ideal decorative light for your house garden or pool, with good solar panel 2V 250mA ,9pcs 3528 led source with larger solar panels and 1.2V 1500mAh rechargeable battery, make sure to more brighter than old gutter lights.
- 【WATERPROOF&4 DIFFERENT INSTALLATION METHODS】:IP55 waterproof rating perfect for garden, pool, walkway, gutter, pathway, garage, patio, deck. 4 kinds of installation methods. The solar deck lights bracket distance adjustable range is 0-50mm. Suitable for many scenes, can be fixed on the wall, or screwed by fixture, without wiring.
Each light features 9 super bright LEDS and a large solar panel that harnesses the energy produced by the sun during the day and then uses that to power the lights throughout the night. Not only is this an eco-friendly way of getting outdoor lighting, but it also means you can place them wherever you need to without being constrained by electrical outlets.
These lights will also power themselves on at night and then turn themselves off again in the morning, and their IP55 waterproof rating means that they can be left in place all year round without any worry of them getting damaged by heavy rain, winds or snow.
They are also incredibly easy to install onto your gutters and across a variety of other flat surfaces such as walls and fences, and they come with all of the fixtures and fittings you need to secure them in place. Their ABS plastic construction ensures that they are highly durable, and this is further assured by the included 18 month warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
SMY Lighting Solar Gutter Lights
- Comes as a pack of six lights, each of which features 9 LEDs that produces 100 lumens of bright white light.
- The large solar panel placed on top of each light converts sunlight into energy and powers the lights throughout the night.
- Intelligent built-in technology senses when the sun has started to go down and powers the lights on automatically, and then switches them off again at sunrise.
- Really easy to install on guttering and includes all of the fittings needed for secure placement.
- Super durable thanks to their ABS plastic construction, and also highly weather resistant with a waterproof rating of IP55.
- You need to make sure you’ve pressed the ‘on’ button before installing each light, otherwise, they will not power on. However, this only needs to be done once.
Best Solar Gutter Lights – Buying Guide
Installing solar lights onto your gutters is a really good way of providing illumination for a variety of purposes, including lighting up driveways, entrances and exits, or simply for creating ambient lighting that allows you to enjoy your outdoor space for longer in the summer months.
The fact that they don’t require any wiring or plugging into an electrical outlet also makes installing them a lot easier, not to mention a lot more environmentally friendly.
However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind when you’re purchasing your solar gutter lights in order to make sure you get the right lights for your individual needs. We’ve made a list of points below to consider when you’re shopping around, and these will help you make the right choice the first time around.
The first thing you need to think about is how many lights you need in order to provide the best field of illumination for the area you’re lighting. Solar gutter lights come in a variety of pack sizes, and the bigger the space you’re illuminating the more lights you’ll need.
You’ll want to keep in mind the strength of each individual light as well. This is measured in ‘lumens’, and the higher the number of lumens each light has the wider the field of illumination will be.
This is particularly important if you’re planning on installing gutter lights for either ambient or security purposes. To create a relaxing atmosphere, or just to subtly light up your deck or a doorway, you’ll want to look for a solar light that has somewhere between 50-100 lumens.
If you’re looking to install solar gutter lights for security purposes, you’ll want a much brighter light that shines with somewhere between 100 to 200 lumens.
There are also a couple of color options available to you when you’re looking at solar gutter lights as well. These are most commonly either ‘warm white’ or ‘bright white’ and, as above, the choice you make will ultimately depend on what you’re looking to achieve by installing solar gutter lights.
Warm white lighting offers a much softer glow and is perfect for providing illumination in areas that you’re looking to relax in, or if you’d like to gently light up entrances or exits around your property without the full on glare that bright white lighting produces.
However, if you’re using solar gutter lights to provide security lighting or to produce as much illumination as possible on a driveway or garden path, then bright white lights would be the best option to go for.
There are also some solar gutter lights available that come with a motion sensor built into them. This offers you the best of both worlds and will keep the lights constantly lit with a dim glow throughout the night, but will shine brightly for an allocated amount of time should any movement be sensed within a certain distance.
Take some time also to look at the size of the solar panel that your lights have as well, as this will ultimately dictate the number of hours of illumination you’ll get from each one.
Generally speaking, the larger the solar panel is the more sunlight it will absorb, which doesn’t only mean that the battery charges in a quicker amount of time but also means that it’ll be able to absorb more sunlight even in cloudier conditions.
Some solar gutter lights are able to produce up to 8 hours of light depending on how much sunlight they’ve been exposed to that day, which is particularly good during the winter months when the nights are longer.
Whatever purpose you’re installing solar gutter lights for, it’s really important to make sure that they will fit in with the look of your home as well. Otherwise they could look out of place and ruin the aesthetics of your property.
Most solar gutter lights are fairly compact and can be installed across your property without really being noticed during the day. This is also ideal if you’d like to provide nighttime illumination without drawing any attention to the lights themselves.
However, if you’d like to make a bit more of a feature of your solar gutter lights then there are some options available that can provide architectural and decorative interest to your property. Some even come with removable lampshades that give you the opportunity to change the style of the lighting whenever you like.
Another really good feature to look for in solar gutter lights is those that have been designed in a right-angled shape. This gives them the ability to stretch out further than their circular alternatives and produce a wider field of illumination.
Installing solar gutter lights is something that you’ll only want to do once. So it’s important to make sure that the material used in their construction is going to last a long time and be able to withstand the different weather conditions they’ll face throughout the year.
The most commonly used material in the construction of solar gutter lights is ABS plastic. This is because it’s extremely durable and can withstand year after year of outdoor use without showing any signs of damage.
ABS plastic is also strong enough to withstand a heavy snowfall without cracking. It is also unlikely to suffer any damage should a particularly strong gust of wind manage to dislodge one of your lights.
It’s really important to make sure that your solar deck lights are fully weatherproof as well. Any lights that have a waterproof rating of either IP44 or IP55 will have undergone the appropriate testing and will be able to withstand even the heaviest rain, winds, or snowfall without breaking. This allows you to leave them in place all year round and not have to worry about unscrewing them and bringing them in during the colder months.
Installing your solar gutter lights can seem like a bit of a daunting task, however, they can actually be incredibly easy to put in place.
Many solar gutter lights will come with all of the fixtures and fittings you need to install securely, and most can be installed simply using specially designed clips.
This means that you don’t have to worry about drilling or nailing holes into your guttering, and can also move the lights whenever you feel the need to without leaving any damage behind.
This is also a really good feature to look for if you rent your property and are not allowed to make any changes to the outside of it.