The Top 5 Solar Christmas Lights Reviewed
As the holidays come closer, we will slowly start to see more and more Christmas lights. However, as people get more conscious about the environment, we are going to see more solar powered Christmas lights. Below, we take a look at the benefits associated with solar powered Christmas lights, as well as giving you some top picks of the best solar Christmas lights.
Why solar powered Christmas lights?
Solar powered Christmas lights are going to be used in Christmas displays and in homes around the country soon. But before we reveal some of the best options out there, let’s take a look at the different reasons why solar powered lights are the ideal choice.
There are a number of reasons why solar Christmas lights are considered a convenient choice. Firstly, you are never going to have to worry about your Christmas lights going out. There is not going to be any change if there is a power outage and you do not have to fret about a bulb burning out. Also, with solar lights, their batteries recharge automatically throughout the day.
You are not going to have any dangerous extension cords running across your yard with your solar powered Christmas lights. There is less risk of overheating and fire because they run cooler.
When compared with incandescent lights, solar powered Christmas lights last an average of ten times longer. Not only this, but they do not have filaments, which result in incandescent bulbs breaking or burning out easily. Plus, rather than being made from glass, they are made with durable plastic.
Of course, this is one of the main reasons why you should consider solar powered Christmas lights. These lights will not cause any polluting gas emissions, for example, nitrous oxides or carbon dioxide. Also, as they last for a longer length of time, this means fewer light strands are thrown away, only to pile up in landfills.
With solar powered lights, you don’t have to worry about cords or power lights, which is the case when you are installing electric Christmas lights. This means you are now able to decorate the tree you have always wanted to in your yard but have never been able to reach.
As sun rays power these types of lights, you are not going to need an electrical outlet. This means you are going to save an awful lot of money on making your home look festive this season.
Last but not least, another reason why you should consider solar powered Christmas lights is because you could qualify for a tax rebate on your energy bill. For example, in Minnesota, electricity provider, BENCO, has enabled members to receive a $3.00 per strand rebate on their electricity bills when they buy up to ten strings of LED Christmas lights.
Best Solar Christmas Lights
There are a number of other benefits that are associated with these outdoor lights as well. This includes the fact that they are easy and simple to operate. They have two lighting modes as well: Flashing and Steady. Plus, there is a basic switch for turning off and on. Another benefit is the automatic operation feature. These lights will have a working time of eight hours, which means you can be sure they will light your house for an entire night when they have been fully charged. Charging time is roughly 12 hours. There is also an automatic sensor, so you do not have to manually turn the lights on and off. The lights also have a beautiful fairy effect when they are used outside. They illuminate during the evening and they are perfect for yards, gates, lawns, patios, and gardens.
- This 20ft 6m long LED solar string provides fairy lighting effect. The whole light is waterproof, suitable for outdoor use, no worry for rain drops.
- 8 hours working time after fully solar-charged, enjoy the lighting for whole night.
- Romantic lighting effects illuminates during night, ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
- There are 2 switches, one is Mode (2 Modes: Steady & Flashing), another is Power On/Off.
- Solar powered panel is stood by a 20cm garden spike. With ON/OFF, MODE switches.
One of the best things about these lights is that there are many different color options to choose from. The blue color is particularly striking and beautiful! Plus, the long strings mean that there are many lights. And, on top of that, there is a long runtime too! You will also find that they hold up year-to-year and you will be able to arrange them differently all of the time, meaning you can have different designs every year. You will never be restricted.
- SOLAR POWERED -- LED solar lights use high-efficiency solar panels, which can convert solar energy into electric energy and storage in the built-in battery let the lights lit up.
- EASY TO USE –2 switches : Power switch (keep the power switch on “ON” all the time, the lights can keep it charging during the day and coming on at dusk), Mode switch (Flashing mode convert switch)
- FUNCTION--8 modes within the combination, in waves, sequential, Slo-Glo, chasing/flash, slow fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on.
- WIDE DECORATIVE OCCASIONS-- Party, wedding, home, window, bathroom, festival, Holiday, shows, restaurant, hotel, yard, garden, patios, commercial building, shopping center etc.
- WATER RESISTANCE--Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorations.
With this kit, you are going to receive two 72-feet strings, with each string have 200 LEDs, which are spaced four feet apart. There are also eight different modes with these lights – a mixture of flashings, fades, and blinks. At dusk, these lights will turn on automatically. Plus, as the lights are IP65 waterproof, you do not have to worry about leaving them outside no matter the weather or time of year. They can also be installed with ease thanks to the ground stake.
- High Efficiency Solar Powered - This outdoor string lights can work up to 10 hours or more when fully charged, also will auto on at dark and charge sunlight daytime with 8 modes from steady to various flashing
- Wide Application - IP65 waterproof fairy lights can use in outdoor and indoor perfectly, also provide perfect and soft light for your home garden bedroom
- Easy to Use And Store - 2 Switch Buttons: POWER ON/OFF (auto on at dusk, auto off by day) MODE (8 working modes), also it’s lightweight then can wrap it until the next use
- Eco-Friendly Christmas Lights - Solar powered string lights is energy-saving and Eco-friendly,the fairy lights is durable and safe to use
- Specification - 2 pack 22m/72ft length, 200pcs LED lights, durable enough to experiment with any shapes
There are other benefits associated with this eco-friendly solution too. This includes the fact that they are effortless to use. There are two options available for the user – Flash and No-flash. This is great because it means you do not have to stick to one style of lighting. Plus, these lights are also waterproof. They have been tested to make sure that they can withstand different temperatures and different weather conditions. The waterproof covering, with an added sunscreen, makes them ideal in terms of durability and creating the ideal festive ambiance for celebrations and parties.
- Green-life style, the light works by using solar power, no more any other energy needed. the lights will light up automatically at dusk and may automatically turn off at daytime. you can put on trees of backyard, garden hedge ,windows ,fence or gazebo, along a path etc, create the romantic festival atmosphere in each festival or any parties.
- Waterproof High Performance. Solar panel and LED lamps tested as IP65 to prevent the lamps with waterproof & sunscreen.
- Inngree Solar String lights have upgraded the LED chip and battery, so that Inngree products Brighter than other brands. Built-in storage battery: Ni-Mh battery, 1.2V,1800mAh ;Solar panel: 2V ,300mA. Solar Panel be fully charged >8 hours in 1st time on a sunny day , the light will work for 8~12 hours at night
- Easy to Operate & Install: Simple operation with two switches (Power On/Off button and Mode button). Easily to install the solar panel to the stake and hammered the stake into where could charge the panel easily. 8 Different Modes setup(Flashing, twinkle, waves, sequential, slow-glow, chasing, slow fade and steady on.). Press Mode Button to select 8 different modes to satisfy your favorite mode per different scenarios you wanna.
- 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee,Try it out at our expense - If you are not fully satisfied, we will refund your money ** CLICK the "ADD TO CART" button above to create a warm and romantic holidays, enjoy the DIY time with your family .
These lights are made from an ultra-thin copper wire, which is 33 feet long and very flexible. It can, therefore, be bent into any shape of your choosing. They are also very easy to store when they are not in use. They can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Plus, then they are fully charged, they can last up to ten hours. These lights are IP64 waterproof. Plus, they also have an auto switch, which can turn the lights off and on without you needing to do anything manually. All in all, you won’t be disappointed if you decide to go ahead with these string lights for your festive look.
- 100 BRILLIANT LEDS: 100 super brilliant LEDs glow a warm white light, which make every night starry nights. Ideal for decorating your patio, garden, lawn, porch, gate, yard, Christmas lights, wedding, party etc.
- 8 WORKING MODES: Gorgeous lighting modes including Combination, Fireflies, Waves, Fading, Chasing, Fading slowly, Twinkle and Steady on. Choose your favorite modes based on different occasions.
- FLEXIBLE AND BENDABLE: On 33ft Ultra-Thin and high quality bendable copper wire, the string lights conform to any shape you want. Also, they easy to storage and ready for next use.
- UPGRADED SOLAR PANEL: Powered by solar energy, working up to 10 hours after fully charged. Lights up automatically at night and off during the day.
- IP64 WATERPROOF AND HEAT-RESISTANT: Mpow string light is IP64 waterproof and heat-resistant, making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor without any worry of moisture or weather damage or short circuit. Besides, Patozon is the exclusive distributor of Mpow brand.
How To Hang Solar Christmas Lights
For the most part, installing solar-powered Christmas lights is the same as setting up regular lights. The only difference is you need to find a sunny spot to set up the solar panel. If you are struggling to figure out how to do this, this video should help: