5 Best Portable Ice Makers To Take To Parties And On Vacation
A gives you access to year-round and fast preparation times. When you have a to hand, you don’t have to worry about taking up space with store-bought bags of . Similarly, you don’t have to wait for days for to freeze at home either!
In fact, a ensures consistent access to whenever you need it. Fast-freeze features ensure you never have to wait long for another batch to be produced, so you can enjoy -cold drinks whenever you choose.
With so many options on the market, it can be tricky to find the best model to suit your needs. Should you opt for a compact with maximum space for storage? Do you want an that can produce varying shapes or are you happy with standard cubes? machine to save on space or an
Whether you’re looking for a top for day-to-day use or you want a to cater for upcoming parties and celebrations, our reviews make it easy to find the right model.
If you are looking for an you can take with you, there are a lot of options for you to choose from. But not all of them perform to the same standards. To save you some time, we looked at the latest available models and considered their features, price, and also feedback from people who owned them. Based upon that, here are our picks for the best :
Capable of producing will ensure you never have to put up with a warm drink again! If you need quickly, this can produce 9 size in as many minutes. Of course, when you’re preparing for a large event or you want to have a steady flow of , you’ll want to make more than 9 cubes. in just 9 minutes, the Vremi
Fortunately, the Vremi won’t let you down. It’s capable of making 26 pounds of in a 24-hour period, so you’ll always have on tap. Furthermore, the it produces is just 8 grams in weight and the perfect size for drinks and even bottles. While the cubes are somewhat smaller than you might find in store-bought packs, many users find this to be an advantage. When you want to add to bottled drinks, for example, the cubes produced by this machine are the ideal size.
When it comes to portability, this model is definitely a strong contender. Measuring just 9.5 x 12 x 13.5 inches, it’s small enough to transport easily and won’t take up too much storage space either. If you plan on using it at home, it won’t take up much space on your but it’s small enough to take with you on your travels too.
If you want to use a on camping trips or at BBQs, for example, it’s definitely worth considering the Vremi . As it doesn’t need a hook-up to work, you can simply fill it with and connect it to the power to ensure you have access to throughout your trip.
When you first use the Vremie model, you won’t have to worry about complex installations or prep. You’ll need to leave it standing for around 24-hours before you can use it so that the coolant can settle, but after that – you’re ready to go. Its handy warning lights and automatic shut-off features prevent overflowing and give you peace of mind, while the and scoop make it easy to transfer to your drinks and bottles.
As well as being highly functional and portable, the Vremi looks good too. In a stainless-steel finish, it complements kitchens, bar areas, and RVs, so you really can take it anywhere!
- Build A Better Beverage: Ditch annoying trays and clunky , and treat yourself to beautiful bullet-shaped cubes with Vremi’s Very Nice .
- Quick , And Lots Of It: Cool cubes are ready in just 8 to 10 minutes. This slick small kitchen appliance produces a whopping 26 pounds of per day, and holds up to 1.5 pounds of in its included bucket. Can’t use it all at once? No worries: Store the extra cubes in your till it’s time for your next drink.
- Compact With Killer Design: Measures 9.5 x 12 x 13.5 inches and fits nicely on most countertops, with a 2.2 liter that recycles from to produce more cubes. Runs at an energy-efficient 120 watts with a quiet cooling compressor.
- Build A Better Beverage: Ditch annoying ice cube trays and clunky freezer ice, and treat yourself to beautiful bullet-shaped cubes with Vremi’s Very Nice Countertop Ice Maker.
- Quick Ice, And Lots Of It: Cool cubes are ready in just 8 to 10 minutes. This slick small kitchen appliance produces a whopping 26 pounds of ice per day, and holds up to 1.5 pounds of ice in its included bucket. Can’t use it all at once? No worries: Store the extra cubes in your freezer till it’s time for your next drink.
- Compact With Killer Design: Measures 9.5 x 12 x 13.5 inches and fits nicely on most countertops, with a 2.2 liter water reservoir that recycles water from melted ice to produce more cubes. Runs at an energy-efficient 120 watts with a quiet cooling compressor.
In the , the NewAir is one of the best in any environment with a range of colors Choose from Cyan, Red, White, Black, , Silver or Orange and you’ll enjoy a stylish addition to your kitchen, den or bar.
This NewAir model produces 9 pieces of per cycle, with a daily capability of 28 pounds and its fast-freezing cycle means you can produce in just 6-8 minutes. What’s more – you can choose what size you’d like too. With three options – small, medium or large – you can customize your selection and choose the perfect size for drinks, bottles, and even food storage containers.
With no installation required, you simply need to leave the NewAir for 15 minutes before you can start using it. If you’re looking for an which you can put to use straight away, this certainly fits the bill.
At just 14.5 x 11.75 x 15 in, this won’t take up too much space in your kitchen and will look great sitting on a bar too. Of course, if you want to take your with you when you’re traveling or hosting parties, it’s easy to move around and small enough to set up almost anywhere.
The NewAir is easy to operate, so you’ll have no problems getting started. It features an LED display, so it’s easy to keep track of where you are in the -making cycle, and the side-mounted drain ensures it’s straightforward to empty excess after use.
Push button controls combined with indicator lights mean you can easily set the and simply wait for the alert to tell you when it’s ready. Once you’ve plugged the unit in and added , you’re ready to go. With no need for a hook-up, you simply need an electrical outlet and a supply of filtered bottle or tap to begin making .
- Choose from 3 sizes
- Makes up to 28 pounds of per day
- Side mounted drain makes it easy to empty unused
- Choose from 3 bullet ice cube sizes
- Makes up to 28 pounds of ice per day
- Side mounted drain makes it easy to empty unused water
If you’re looking for a compact , hOmeLabs might be just what you’re looking for. Its dimensions are just 9. 5 x 12. 9 x 14″, which means it’s one of the smallest models available. If space is an issue, this model from hOmeLabs may be the best for you. However, don’t let its small size put you off! When it comes to functionality, the hOmeLabs has a lot to offer.
Each cycle produces in just 8 minutes, so you’ll never have to wait long for your next batch to be ready. With the ability to make 26 pounds of in 24-hours, it’s ideal for larger gatherings and parties too. This hOmeLabs model offers two different sizes of , so you can choose which one is right for you. The smaller size setting is ideal for short drinks or bottles, while the larger size cubes work well with long drinks and for packing.
With 1.5 pounds of is surprisingly efficient for its size. Designed to be energy efficient, it features a compressor that minimizes energy usage and operates quietly too. While it has a 2.2-liter , it also uses from unused melting to make new cubes too. This reduces the need to refill the reservoir and ensures you have access to perfect , whenever you need them. storage, this
Easy to operate and including an automatic shut off feature, as well as a warning light, you’ll find it straightforward to set up. Simply fill the reservoir with , plug the unit into an outlet and away you go. Like all , the manufacturers do recommend that you leave the unit standing for a specific amount of time before using it, as this helps to ensure the coolant is settled within the unit.
Delivered with an and basket, the hOmeLabs Portable Maker provides everything you need to make whenever you need it – just add !
- Take a Chill Pill: Our powerful ice maker creates refreshing, chewable pill-shaped ice to keep your drinks icy cold. It's just what the doctor ordered.
- 26 Pounds Per Day: Fill the 2.2 liter water reservoir, which holds up to 1.5 pounds of ice at a time, and you’re good to go for many rounds of cocktails, mocktails and more. Pro Tip: Use your ice shortly after making it, or store the extra cubes in your freezer to keep them from going to waste.
- Sits Pretty On Your Countertop: At just 9.5 x 12.9 x 14 inches, this modern compact appliance uses an energy-efficient compressor for cooling, and fits nicely on your kitchen counter without taking up too much space.
Producing 9 pieces of if you’re looking for speed and efficiency. When you need in a hurry, you can rely on the IKICH to deliver. in just 6-minutes, the IKICH model may be the best
Despite it’s super-fast freezing time, the IKICH is still capable of making a decent amount of over a 24-hour period. In fact, you can expect it to produce 26 pounds of in this timeframe, so it’s perfect for long, lazy BBQs, road trips, camping trips, and parties.
Measuring 8.7 x 12.3 x 12.6 and weighing 17.25 pounds, the IKICH is about as portable as they come. As well as fitting neatly on most countertops, it’s also easy to move to various locations, depending on your requirements.
Upon first use, you’ll need to leave the standing for at least four hours. After this, however, you can simply fill up the 2-liter , plug the unit in and get ready to enjoy cool, -packed drinks or icy smoothies.
The IKICH receives overwhelmingly positive reviews, so you can rest assured that the majority of buyers are impressed. The translucent viewing window is particularly popular, as it allows you to watch the as its being made. Of course, it’s ‘ full’ sensor and ‘ needed’ sensor will let you know as soon as your is ready, or your unit requires more . Although the IKICH features a powerful compressor, it’s also fairly quiet. Running at less than 45dB, many buyers have been impressed with just how quiet the unit is when it’s in operation.
A handy won’t let you down. and make it easy to transport cubes once they’re ready, so you can add them straight to your drinks, pop them in the or transfer them to an . However you plan on using it, the IKICH
- MAKE YOU GET works fast, just 6 minutes to get 9pcs of chewable, delicious, bullet-shaped ubes per cycle and up to 26 lbs./12 kg in 24 hrs. with its 2-liter/68 oz. QUICKLY IN 6 MINUTES: IKICH quick
- QUIET and EFFICIENT : It runs at less than 45dB which means your entertainment will not be disturbed. Measures just 8.7 x 12.3 x 12.6 inches. Small enough to fit on most and easy to store. Say “Goodbye” to noisy and bulky machines
- INTELLIGENT WITH SMART INDICTOR: With simple control panel, just add , plug it in, press the power button, select and forget it. With a outlet and at the bottom, easy to empty . Don’t need any complex installation
No products found.
When you use the Euhomy , you can expect a fresh batch of every 8-minutes. Capable of making 26 pounds of in 24-hours, you’ll always have a steady supply of . What’s more, this model by Euhomy is small enough to complement any environment. From your kitchen worktop or bar to your RV, boat or campsite, this will be the perfect addition.
At just 12.6 x 9.6 x 12.6 inches, this model isn’t the smallest on the market but it’s still portable enough to meet your needs. Weighing 17.2 pounds, you won’t have much trouble moving the Euhomy around either. With a bright LED display, it’s easy to see exactly what you need to do – which isn’t much!
Once you’ve filled the reservoir and plugged the unit into the power, you’ll simply need to choose which size you’d like and let the machine do the rest. It features two warning lights, so you can easily see when your is ready or when needs to be added to the machine.
While some users find that there isn’t much difference between the small and large settings, this doesn’t appear to be a particular drawback. Indeed, this impresses the majority of users with its fast-freeze functionality and crystal- production.
A quiet compressor ensures that the Euhomy model isn’t loud when it’s in use. If you plan on using it regularly or producing the full 26 pounds of over 24-hours, you’ll be pleased to know you won’t be subject to constant noise while the machine is switched on.
If you want to watch the maker at work or check your levels, the handy transparent window makes it easy to do so. Buyers receive a , so you’ll find it easy to transport the to glasses or holders, although the unit does hold a generous amount of too. and basked with their
Available in silver, the Euhomy is a great option if you want to make at home or anywhere where you can access a power outlet. You won’t need any permanent installations or hook-ups, so it really is as portable as you need it to be.
- Euhomy – GIVE YOU THE BEST ? Euhomy’s newly designed bullet-type brings you a brand new experience. can produce about 26 lbs per day. Only 8 minutes can produce 9 pcs delicious , you can do it anytime you want. Chewable are perfect for Drinks/Food/Seafood/Smoothies. – Have you experienced a new type of
- SUPER is equipped with a highly efficient compressor, which is not only excellent in refrigeration but also does not make too much noise during -making. All this allows you to enjoy and drinks in a quiet environment. Not only the characteristics of the machine compressor make the consume little energy, but the tabletop has a recirculating , which will not cause waste.-MAKING CAPACITY – Euhomy’s counter
- EVERYTHING IS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU – Euhomy is user-friendly, so you don’t need to install it. The silver surface is not only very beautiful but also very easy to clean. prime clearance is equipped with a removable and , so you can move very easily. You can place the top rated prime anywhere, perfect for any /Kitchen/Living room/Bedroom/Office/Party.
Other notable as well as units with Makers are the , , and Igloo brands that can make
- Euhomy - GIVE YOU THE BEST ICE - Have you experienced a new type of bullet ice cube? Euhomy's newly designed bullet-type countertop ice maker machine brings you a brand new ice cube experience. Ice machine countertop can produce about 26 lbs of ice per day. Only 8 minutes can produce 9 pcs delicious ice cubes, you can do it anytime you want. Chewable ice cubes are perfect for Drinks/Food/Seafood/Smoothies.
- SUPER ICE-MAKING CAPACITY - Euhomy's counter ice maker machine is equipped with a highly efficient compressor, which is not only excellent in refrigeration, but also does not make too much noise during ice-making. All this allows you to enjoy ice cubes and drinks in a quiet environment. Not only the characteristics of the ice cube machine compressor make the ice maker consume little energy, but the tabletop ice maker machine has a recirculating water tank, which will not cause water waste.
- EVERYTHING IS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU - Euhomy ice maker machine countertop is user-friendly, so you don't need to install it. The silver stainless steel surface is not only very beautiful but also very easy to clean. Ice maker countertop prime clearance is equipped with a removable ice basket and ice scoop, so you can move ice cubes very easily. You can place the portable ice maker countertop top rated prime anywhere, perfect for any countertop/Kitchen/Living room/Bedroom/Office/Party.
FAQ for the Best
What makes Sonic ?
The bright side is, Scotsman has some house models that produce that precious Sonic-style . They utilize a unique and fascinating process to develop that that we’ll check out here
Do keep frozen?
A is not a . Once the is made, it will not keep frozen. Either use it right away or move it into your fridge’s to keep it from melting. that melts in the storage will drain back into the for reuse.
What is the best ?
As soon as you’ve set out your top priorities and requirements, see our picks of the best makers for each scenario.
- Best Overall: Opal.
- Best Features: Costway
- Best for Portability: Igloo
- Best :
You can check out a list of modern Makers sold on Amazon Here.
Do need a line?
do not need a line. Rather, you just need to put into the system’s reservoir and turn it on in order to begin the process.
Can you make sonic at home?
Soft , also called , has a cult following thanks to its chewy, soft texture. To make it at home, freeze club soda or carbonated in an . Squash the cubes utilizing your method of choice, like in a mixer or with a muddler. Drain!
Do use a lot of electricity?
makers: energy usage is around 350 kilowatt hours (kWh) in a month- at a normal rate of $0.06 per kWh, that would cost around $21 a month. with maker and : An industrial 6 × 6 walk-in may take in 600 kWh in a month and cost a minimum of $36 to operate.
Should you turn off your ?
You require to leave it plugged in and running all the time if you desire or because it needs to be on all the time.. If the unit is powered off the will melt and the will return to the tank. This is just like your
How long do last?
roughly 4 to 5 years.
Elements such as just how much it’s utilized and how well it’s kept impact how long a device lasts. Seldom, though, will an last longer than 10 years if it is utilized daily. A safe price quote would be roughly 4 to 5 years, or within the guarantee of the maker.
Can I pour ? into my
Yes, you require and wait at least 2 hours. … As a result, the won’t make . If the inlet valve has enough pressure and is getting power, but the will not fill with to make and no , then replace the inlet valve. to make . Pour about 4 ounces of into the mold of your
What kind of ? do you use in a
It is best to utilize faucet . Pure might not work. If you do use pure and the will not work, attempt adding a little salt into the (a percentage of salt contributed to the must be invisible). or bottled drinking in the
One thing to keep in mind is that the makers in this roundup only create one type of . If you are looking for one that produces varying shapes you may need to look at other models. Of course, if a portable maker is outside your budget, you can always rely on old fashioned trays to create the you want. They aren’t fancy, but they do get the job done. Here is a YouTube video comparing some of the different models available: