The Top 5 Garage Lights Reviewed
The right lighting can increase security, enhance functionality and turn your garage into a much more versatile space. Giving you the option to use your garage however you choose, adding lighting to an outhouse or external building ensures you can use it year-round.
With wired and non-wired solutions, there are lighting options to suit all types of garages. However, there are many different options available so it’s important to find the right lights for your property. If convenience is important, you may want to choose motion-sensor lights or a lighting system with wireless connectivity, for example.
Alternatively, more economical options can provide adequate lighting with standard controls and functionality. Whichever option you choose, adding lighting to your garage can enhance your property and increase your usage.
Best Garage Lighting
In addition to this, Bbounder LED Utility shop lights are easy to set up and can be turned on within seconds. With a 57 in plug-in cord, you won’t need a wired connection to get these lights working. Instead, you can simply install them wherever you choose, plug them in and switch them on. Whilst your garage will need to have a functioning electrical connection and plug socket in order to use them, they don’t need to be wired in like many other lighting options.
Bbounder also ensure you have a range of installation options when you purchase their utility shop lights. They can be mounted on the ceiling or wall and even suspended from the ceiling. They’re shipped with mounting screws, ceiling hooks and plastic anchors, as well as suspension chains, so you won’t need to buy any extras go with them.
As well as emitting bright lights when used in isolation, these Bbounder LED lights are linkable, so it’s easy to connect them together for extensive lighting options. Estimated to work for around 50,000 hours or 20 years, you won’t need to worry about replacing bulbs or working under flickering lights when you choose these for garage lighting.
Available at around $55 for a pack of four 4ft lights, these provide sufficient lighting for even the largest of garages. As each light features two LED tubes, they’re a budget-friendly choice, easy to install and a great option for lighting up your garage.
- Top Rated Economy LED Utility Shop Light
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length 4 FT / 48 IN, No Cover, Beam Angle 240°, Kelvin 5000, Wattage 36, CRI 80+, Lumens 3600, Voltage 120, Linkable 6.
- LINKABLE - Seamlessly connect up to 6 LED shop lights together with connectors for energy savings in your home, office or any workspace.
- SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, mounting hardware included (4.8' Power Cord with Plug）! Directly mount to the ceiling or suspend from the ceiling for instant bright light in your garages, basements, warehouses, and storage area.
- BBOUNDER BENEFITS - The most important thing is that we provide a 5 YEAR WARRANTY. And we are online 7*24 Hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us without hesitate. We will solve your problem perfectly in the shortest time.
As well as offering a cool, bright light, they’re adjustable and can be angled to determine what amount of space they cover. With a unique design, the BringLED shop lights feature three panels which can be adjusted by hand. This makes it easy to alter the lighting in the garage as and when you need to, without having to go to any effort at all.
In addition, the BringLED is very easy to install. You simply screw the unit into an E26 base holder. Whilst your garage may already have one of these installed, one can be added if needed. Of course, this does mean you’ll need to have a power supply going into your garage in order to use the BringLED 80W shop lights.
Although the lighting heads are created from aluminum, BringLED has introduced an independent radiator design to try and minimize damage caused by overheating. BringLED doesn’t specify how many hours of usage their shop lights offer but you can expect them to last for years without the need for replacements.
Whilst high-powered lighting used to be somewhat costly, the use of LED garage lighting significantly reducing running costs. In fact, BringLED suggests that using their shop lights can save up to 85% on electricity costs when compared to non-LED options of equal brightness.
Available at around $49.99, the BringLED shop lights are an ideal option if you’re looking for exceptionally bright lights in your garage. Providing you have an existing E26 base holder in place, they can be up and running in seconds.
- 【High Brightness and Efficient】 the garage tlight can support 8000LM with 80W.LED Energy saving would save over 85% on electricity bill. The higher brightness and higher illumination could be meet your all needs
- 【Independent Adiator Panel】 compared the old bulbs and old LED bulbs, you no need relace few pcs in one or two years; Because the new die-casting adiator design solved the cooling problems, and give this light lights very long lifespan, for more than 5 years.
- 【Adjustable LED AL head】more wide lighting beam angle, The 3 aluminum LED panel are adjustable, which can be folded up to 90 degree, for cover a wide area
- 【Quick and Simple Installation】 No tools required,and no wiring and professional electricians are needed. Installation is as easy as screwing in a light bulb
- 【2 years warranty】 If you have any questions about the product, pls just feel free to let us know. We'll try our best to help you.
Sold in packs of six, each light is a single fixture measuring 4 ft. However, up to eight Barrina T5 lights can be connected to one another using seamless connectors or 20” connection cords. If you have a large garage or you need a lot of lighting, this could be an easy and economical option for you.
When it comes to installing the Barrina LED T5 lights, you shouldn’t run into any problems. In fact, the majority of users find them very easy to setup. Each light requires two clips to affix them to the wall or ceiling. Simply screw these in and then clip the light securely into place. With a simple cord on/off switch, installation is quick, simple and effective.
With an output of 2200 lumens and 6500 Kelvin, these are super bright lights and give you a comfortable space to work in. Hovering between daylight and cool white on the lighting scale, they’ll certainly be bright enough to use in a workshop environment.
Retailing at around $43.70 for a pack of six single fixture lights, the Barrina T5s are a great option for any garage owner. As well as being budget-friendly, they’re easy to install, super bright and cheap to run.
- SUPER BRIGHT - More than 2200 lumens output, 20w low power consumption, Save 65% on your electricity bill
- LINKABLE - Extendable design, could connect up to 6 tube lights together with seamless connectors or connector cords
- EASY INSTALLATION - Plug-and-play. Just use the included snap joints to hang it up and insert the plug to light it on
- WIDE APPLICATION - Perfect for garage, storage area, workbench, basement, home, under cabinet, office general lighting
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - 3-year unlimited warranty, easy and fast replacement is offered if any quality issue
Featuring a standard base, you simply need to screw the Qimedo unit into an E26 base plate in order to install it. If you already have a light fitting installed in your garage, installing Qimedo shop lights is as easy as screwing in a new lightbulb. However, if you don’t currently have an E26 fitting in your garage and you don’t want to go to the trouble of installing one, the Qimedo shop lights won’t be the right choice for you.
Qimedo estimates that their shop light unit offers around 50,000 hours of constant use and also reduces your running costs. With many users finding that their electric bills are greatly reduced by switching to LED lights, you can benefit from extra bright lighting and lower costs when you use Qimedo shop lights for garage lighting.
The 60W, 6000 lumens model emits light at around 3000 Kelvin, which is a relatively warm, white light. However, there are motion-sensor units and 80W units available which emit light at 6000 Kelvin, if you prefer a cooler lighting option.
You can pick up the Qimedo shop light unit for around $39.99, which is a great price when you consider how long they’re designed to last. For garage owners who already have an E26 fitting in place, Qimedo shop lights are a fantastic lighting option.
- 【Deformable Design】Three aluminum LED panel heads can be adjusted, each light head can be folded up to 90°. The maximum coverage angle can reach 360°, This will make the light cover a wide area.The lighting is adjustable so that you can angle the LEDs to shine where you want them
- 【Super Bright】60W, 6000Lumens, 6000K Cold light,no dark areas, ghosting or glare. Trilights Garage led Ceiling Light throws out an amazing amount of light, unique wide-angle design, bring best lighted area. High lumens output makes it perfect for garage, warehouse, basement, barn, office, supermarket, station,Attic, workshop, display area etc
- 【 Easy To Install】Garage light fixture is easy to Install, no tools required, no wiring, just screw it into a normal lamp receptacle. However, this garage lingting brighter than a light bulb.Note that it works great in a standard light socket(E26）
- 【Long Life& 85% Energy Saving 】Premium Aluminum alloy heat dissipated, high-temperature resistant, along with the hollow-out structure greatly improved cooling efficiency for maximum performance and over 50,000 hours of constant runtime.,maintenance costs are greatly reduced
- 【Worry-free Guarantee】2 year replacement warranty &30 days return for free, and 7*24H Service. NO harmful substances, no radiation, 100% environmentally-friendly, 100% safe and easy to install. You can sure buy with confidence!
Although each light only requires 40W of power, it emits light at 4800 lumens and 5000 Kelvin. This gives you a decent amount of brightness and crisp, cool white garage lighting. Each single fixture contains two LED strips, whilst a pull chain makes it easy to turn your garage lighting on and off.
The AntLux Linkable 4FT LED Shop Lights come with the option to mount them flush to the ceiling or wall or suspend them from the ceiling. Hardware is included, and installation only requires four screws to be used for each light. With user-friendly power cord connectivity, the AntiLux shop lights are relatively easy to install and can be used in any garage which has a power source.
Although the AntLux Linkable 4FT LED Shop Lights offer great garage lighting, they’re a little pricier than some other options. Whilst you’ll pay around $26.99 for an AntLux single light, they do offer minimal running costs and don’t require any type of bulb replacement.
- ENERGY SAVING - Replace less-efficient linkable led shop lights with a 4800 lumens output at 40 watt 4ft LED shop lights. Energy Savings of up to 70% electric bill instantly. Provides 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- LINKABLE - These 4ft led garage lights could connect up to more than 6 lights together with seamless connectors or connector cords.
- FAST INSTALLATION - Plug-in design with on/off pull chain and mounting hardware included for an easy and fast installation. Two LED strips inside this integrated light fixture. NO BALLAST TO EVER REPLACE!
- DURABLE - Made from high quality materials, use constant current driver with high precision and high efficiency. No disturbing flickering, no inadequate lighting, stable performance.
- WIDE APPLICATION - Our 4 foot led lights are perfect for garages, basements, workshops, workbenches, utility rooms, storage rooms, barn, equipment rooms, auto shops and replacing fluorescent versions.
Installing LED Lights In The Garage
Most people have old light fixtures that are either CFL or incandescent. Upgrading to LED lighting will save energy while making your workspace brighter. Here is a great YouTube video that demonstrates how to upgrade old fixtures to new LED strip lights: