First batch of MAX3421E arrived today, three days ahead of schedule, from PCBcart. The quality is good. It’s now for sale in my store, price $8.50.
In a week, I will be selling main Maxim parts for this board, as well as less exotic components, such as 12MHz quartz crystals and USB A connectors. If you want to get notified when it happens, send me an e-mail. In the mean time, you can try to go sample route , Maxim is known to be generous, at least to US residents.
[Update] I now have MAX3421Es for sale, price $8.00.
- Lightweight USB Host. Part 3 – accessing MAX3421E.
- USB Host breakout at work
- Lightweight USB Host. Part 2 – Hardware.
- Lightweight USB Host. Part 1 – Motivation.
- Lightweight USB Host. Part 5 – control transfers.
- PS3 and Wiimote Game Controllers on the Arduino Host Shield: Part 1
- USB Host Shield for Arduino – first prototype.
- Arduino USB host – Pre-prototyping.
- Lightweight USB host. Part 6 – introduction to HID.
- Lightweight USB Host. Part 4 – The code.