Many people asked me to post a video showing an arm from inverse kinematics article in action. While making a video, I realized that shots of the arm following a pattern of computer-generated coordinates is going to be less than exciting and decided to add manual control. The video below shows the result. In addition to the video, a HID introductory page has been written describing HID communication basics as well as some simple Arduino code. Enjoy! ( Youtube link, where HD quality video can be selected ).
Arduino sketch written for this video is on gitHub.
- Robotic Arm Inverse Kinematics on Arduino
- HID support for USB Host Shield Library 2.0 released
- Arduino USB Host – Peripherals.
- Arduino USB host – First programs.
- Arduino USB Host Mini – initial revision
- PS3 and Wiimote Game Controllers on the Arduino Host Shield: Part 2
- Arduino USB Host – USB Descriptors.
- Arduino USB Host Mini – first prototype.
- PS3 and Wiimote Game Controllers on the Arduino Host Shield: Part 3
- USB Host Shield for Arduino – first prototype.