The 5 Best Solar Path Lights Reviewed
Available in a variety of designs, finding the best solar path lights are the ultimate way to brighten up your garden, yard or driveway. With strategic placement, you can use solar path lights to increase visibility and enhance the security surrounding your property.
Furthermore, solar path lights can make a visually appealing addition to any environment. With no need for electrical power or wiring of any kind, solar path lights can simply be placed wherever you choose and relied on to illuminate the area.
Best Solar Path Lights
1. BEAU JARDIN Stainless Steel Solar Lights
Available in packs of two, four, or eight, the BEAU JARDIN Stainless Steel Solar Path Lights make a fantastic addition to any outdoor space. With five different finishes to choose from, you can opt for silver, bronze, chrome, white or black lights and match your lighting to your exterior décor.
Each light relies on an AA Ni-MH battery, which is included with the purchase. By recharging via sunlight during the day, these lights have enough power to burn brightly all night. Capable of shining for around 12 hours, you’ll get a full night’s worth of light from each daytime charge. Furthermore, they won’t require any modifications once they’re installed. Simply insert the light into your chosen area, and it will operate automatically.
Comprised of rust-proof stainless steel, ABS plastic and glass, the BEAU JARDIN Stainless Steel Solar Lights are surprisingly durable. Whilst you may prefer plastic as an alternative to glass, in case of damage, the BEAU JARDIN lights appear to be remarkably versatile.
Approx. 16.5” in height and with a diameter of approx. 4.7”, they’re discreet enough to be an unobtrusive addition to your outdoor space. However, their height ensures they can be securely placed in the ground whilst still retaining enough height to provide adequate illumination. What’s more – the textured glass produces an inviting pattern, which makes them ideal during celebrations and Christmastime.
As well as being rust-proof, these BEAU JARDIN pathway lights are weather-resistant. Categorized as waterproof IP65, you won’t have to worry about frost, rain, snow or sleet affecting their functionality. Available at around $56 for a pack of eight lights, the BEAU JARDIN solar lights are a little pricier than some other lights on the market. However, their visual appeal, functionality, and versatility makes them well worth the price tag.
- Size & rustproof substantial glass / stainless steel:: garden solar path light measures 16.54" in height x 4.72" in diameter. Wireless solar Pathway Light with auto sensor made of stainless steel with watertight diamond glass light shade that enables you to use this bright solar garden light outdoor durably. Modern substantial textured touch of Metal and Glass quality of this solar power walkway light for garden patio lawn and backyard is much better than solar path way lighting made of plastic.
- Easy assembly & use: in-ground solar light is out of the box with ease. No addition tools required to install this solar ground lighting outdoor. Wireless setting up and operation with this LED solar landscape lighting. Quickly install this modern solar ground garden light by pushing this glass solar landscape light outdoor into the ground.
- Auto on/off energy saving & white decor: the automatic solar powered light has a solar panel that absorbs sun light during the day to convert sunlight into electricity to recharge the AA Ni-MH battery (included). Solar power lights automatically turn on at night and turn off at dawn which enables led pathway light conserves battery life for when it’s needed most. The pattern of this solar Christmas light is also attractive; solar path light white is a perfect addition to your backyard
2. GIGALUMI 6851 Solar Path Lights
With a bronze finish and tier ripple glass lens, the GIGALUMI 6851 Solar Landscape Lights are a great option if you want to create a stunning lighting effect. As well as illuminating surrounding areas, these solar path lights create a picturesque effect when the light hits the ground. Perfect for enhancing your property, the GIGALUMI 6851 Solar Landscape Lights will make your pathways safer and be visually appealing too.
The on switch is discreetly located under the cap of each light, but you’ll only need to use it once. As soon as they’re activated, the 6851 Solar Landscape Lights will work automatically, which means you won’t need to do a thing. Automatically charging via the sunlight during the day, the lights will come to life as dusk falls and turn off when the morning sun appears.
Offering around 10 hours of light after a full charge, you can rely on the GIGALUMI Solar Landscape Lights to keep your garden, yard, pathway or driveway illuminated right through the night.
Measuring approximately 19” in height and 5.3” in diameter, these lights are somewhat larger than many other models. This ensures they’re a popular feature on your property and enables you to customize exactly how and where the light shines.
With a weatherproof design, you won’t have to worry about them working in the rain or sleet either. In fact, these GIGALUMI lights are designed to work even in light snow, so you should be able to use them throughout all four seasons.
Generally available in packs of six, you can expect to pay around $44.95 for six lamps. Although these are a higher price than plenty of other models, they are constructed from premium materials and use glass, rather than plastic, to encase the LED bulbs. Whilst you may need more than six lamps to light your entire garden or driveway, the GIGALUMI Solar Landscape Lights are a beautiful addition to any property. If you’re happy to spend a little extra on your exterior lighting, you’ll find these hard to beat.
- 【High Lumen】The warm light design of the solar powered pathway lights is very soft, and the lumen is high, and the irradiation range is wide. Solar landscaping led lights are enough to illuminate your lawn, patio, yard and walkway. Solar path lights absorb sunlight during the day and turn on automatically at night, saving energy and protecting the environment.
- 【Glass & Metal】Solar garden lights are made of glass and metal. The brown matte metal texture on the surface makes the garden solar path lights more refined. Solar powered garden lights have high lumen, with the help of glass, solar walkway lights reflect more light and greatly improves the light output.
- 【Waterproof】This solar yard light is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about bad weather affecting its work. The anti-rust coating on the metal surface is effective in preventing regenerative erosion.
3. Signature Garden Solar Garden Path Lights
Delivering 15 Lumens of light, these Super Bright solar path lights are perfect for lighting up pathways, driveways and external steps. If you’re looking for pathway lights because you want to create a safer route from the sidewalk to your front door, these could be the ideal solution.
With 100% solar power, you needn’t worry about wires or charging. You’ll just need to lower the stake from the light pole and place the lights where you want them. They’ll charge during the day via sunlight and automatically switch on at night. Similarly, you won’t need to do anything to switch them off either, as they’ll automatically dim when the sun rises again.
Stainless steel and ABS plastic construction make the Signature Garden Solar Garden Lights highly durable and they’re designed to be weather-resistant too. Available in black or silver, they’re usually sold in packs of six. For homeowners with larger gardens or long pathways, you may need two or even three boxes to fully line the path. However, they are Super Bright and provide a lot of illumination, so you may not require as many lamps as you think.
Retailing at around $44 for a pack of six, the Signature Garden Solar Garden Lights are great value in terms of quality. As well as looking great, they’re an effective way of illuminating pathways, driveways and paving slabs to increase safety and security.
- SIX (6) LIGHTS COVER YOUR PATH! Bright clear light shines forth from each LED light. Position them on your path for the ultimate in beauty AND safety!
- NO-HASSLE INSTALLATION! Simple, EASY installation out of the box! There’s NO HASSLE because there are NO WIRES! Runs completely on solar power. Turns on at dark, off at dawn!
- 100% SOLAR-POWERED! Save money on electricity when you use the sun. Plus... the batteries RECHARGE THEMSELVES through the day!
4. SURSUN Bright White-Landscape Solar Path Light
If you’re looking for budget-friendly and visually appealing pathway lights, SURSUN Bright White Landscape Lights certainly fit the bill. Available in packs of 12 or 16, you’ll have more than enough lamps to cover your pathway, driveway or garden.
Offering 1.2 Lumens per lamp, these aren’t the brightest lights available but they’re effective enough to illuminate relatively small areas. Of course, the more lamps you use, the better the illumination you’ll get.
Whilst many solar lights are weather-resistant, the SURSUN Bright White Landscape Lights stand apart because they’re actually weatherproof. With a rating of IP44, they should stand up to most weather conditions and continue to work in rain, snow, sleet or hail. If you live in an area that receives regular bouts of extreme weather, this feature could make the SURSUN lights your best bet.
With around 6-8 hours charging during the day, you can expect these lights to generate around 8-10 hours of light. Like most other models on the market, you won’t need to turn them on and off every day. Instead, they’ll automatically illuminate as it gets darker and switches off in the morning as the sun rises.
Most users find that the SURSUN Bright White Landscape Lights exceed their expectations when it comes to the amount of light generated. In addition, many people report that the SURSUN solar path lights last for years, which only increases their value for money. However, some buyers have found the stakes to be fairly delicate, so it’s worth taking care as you install each lamp.
Available at a price of around $28.99 for 16 lamps, it’s hard to find a better quality set of lamps for the price. With enough illumination to brighten pathways and driveways, along with a contemporary design, the SURSUN Landscape Lights are a great choice for anyone in need of external lighting.
No products found.
5. GIGALUMI 6810 Solar Pathway Lights
With a sleek and sophisticated design, these landscape lights will be a stunning addition in your garden, along your pathway or at the edges of your flowerbeds. Relying solely on solar power, they can stay illuminated for up to eight hours at a time, with no need to turn them on or off. In fact, they’ll automatically adjust themselves as dusk begins to fall and as the sun starts to rise.
Installation couldn’t be easier when it comes to the GIGALUMI 6851 Solar Landscape Lights. Simply remove the isolator tab from each lamp and gently push the stake into the ground. With a weatherproof design, they’re made to withstand rain, sun and small amounts of snow, so you can expect them to function all year round.
Measuring 13.4” in height and 2.2” in diameter, the GIGALUMI 6851 Solar path Lights are smaller than some other solar pathway lights out there. However, if you prefer a sleek design and discreet lighting, these could be perfect for you.
Whilst the roof of the bulb casing and stake are comprised of stainless steel, there are various options when it comes to lighting choices. You can purchase the GIGALUMI 6851 Solar Landscape Lights with bright white, warm white or multicolor lights. Alternatively, this model is available with an automatic color-change feature, which makes them perfect for parties and outdoor events.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Remove the isolator tab under the cap and push the stake into the soil. The solar path lights automatically turn on at night and turn off at dawn!
- ENERGY SAVING: Powered by the sun. They will stay lit for up to 8 hours illuminating your walkways for the night. Save your electricity bills.
- WEATHERPROOF: Designed to withstand sunny days, rainy nights, and small snowy days.
What should I look for when buying solar path lights?
Decide if you need an ornamental accent, path, or task solar lights.
Discover whether the battery needs full sunlight to charge. Some lights charge with partial sun and work fantastically under trees or in areas with low sunshine. This kind of solar light can likewise be charged on a cloudy day.
Consider the operating time. Usually, solar lights carry out all year and even charge the battery to offer operation throughout long winter season nights. Some solar lights shine for numerous days prior to requiring to recharge.
Check the type of light bulb the solar light uses. LED lights use the brightest and most efficient light when it comes to effectiveness, size, price, and energy use. Some accent solar lights utilize amber LED lights to develop a softer glow.
Compare additional items like timers or an on-off switch to the expense. Colored lenses alter the look of the solar lights without compromising the brightness. Some solar lights mount to your house, hang from trees, or can be installed on your patio area rail.
Match the lighting to your landscape theme. Decorative solar lights ( figurines) can develop an interesting theme for a landscape or lawn, or while positioned next to bushes trimmed to your taste. Nation design solar lanterns will include that special countryside charm in your garden.
Hanging Japanese Soji lanterns on your trees or outdoor patio will bring an Asian flair to your outdoors. Modern stainless steel solar accent lights complement modern landscapes. An ultra-bright stainless steel solar light will be a terrific choice to illuminate your flag pole.
FAQ for Best Solar Path Lights
Are there any solar lights that actually work?
What are the best solar pathway lights?
Best Solar Path Lights In 2020 Reviews
Beau Jardin 8 Pack Solar Lights Bright Pathway Outdoor Garden.
GardenBliss Best Solar Lights For Outdoor Pathway.
Solpex 8 Pack Solar Pathway Lights Outdoor.
Gigalumi 8 Pack Solar Pathway Lights Outdoor.
Xmcosy+ Solar Lights Pathway – Solar Pathway Lights 4 Pack.
ExcMark 10 Pack Solar Lights Outdoor Decorative.
How many lumens should solar path lights be?
Should you turn solar lights off at night?
What are the highest lumens for solar lights?
The highest lumens or Brightness
The output of light can differ significantly from light to light. Some lights can produce about 15-20 lumens, which creates a soft light that produces a warm amber glow. While other solar lights can produce a much greater lumen score approximately 787, which develops a more vibrant (and harsher) light.
How do I make my solar lights brighter?
Make sure that the solar panel is getting enough sunlight during the day.
Make sure that the solar panel is clean.
No debris and dirt on the lights visible.
Replace the solar power batteries.
Consider purchasing higher quality solar garden lights.
How long do cheap solar lights Last?
How To Repair Solar Path Lights
If you have old solar landscape lights that stopped working, you may not need to buy new ones. This video shows how to bring new life back into the old lights:
Hi, I am Charles your local Home Tech and Gadget Expert. I’ve been fascinated with electricity for as long as I can remember. I grew up in an old home in a rural setting, so the quality and continuity of our electrical service were spotty at best.
Spending time without power (or running off a generator) gave me a lot of appreciation for the benefits of electricity. I love writing and talking about it.